McAuley FBLA students competed at the state level in Springfield April 2-4, 2017. It was a very successful trip.
This year 6 students will compete at the National level in Anaheim, California June 29-July 3.
The following students placed at the state competition:
- Jake Freitas and William Motazedi; Emerging Business Issues, 4th place.
- Emily Freitas, Monica Onstot, Gracie Vogel; Global Business, 2nd place.
- Hunter Hushing and Max Ostmeyer; Banking and Financial Systems 6th place.
- Tommy Doyle, Dylan Londo, Miles Shelfer; Website Design 8th place.
- William Motazedi; Client Service 8th place.
- Miles Shelfer; Personal Finance 9th place.
As a chapter, we received the Highest Marketshare award.
Advisor, Amanda Walker, received the Missouri FBLA Advisor of the Year award.
The Global Business team and the Emerging Business Issues team will be competing at the National Level. We will also be recognizing William Motazedi and Chloe Kenkel at Nationals for their community service involvement, reaching the highest level “Achievement” with 500+ hours of community service.
If you would like to donate to the National FBLA teams, please contact Amanda Walker, FBLA Advisor, at email@example.com.